After passing through security, ALL visitors are directed to Hall 7, where queues are divided according to your ticket type:
- 1-day ticket or invitation: Follow the orange line
- 4-day pass: Follow the red line
- Fastpass ticket: Follow the yellow line
- Zen and Zen+confort tickets: Follow the purple line
- Priotitaries, people with reduced mobility, with wheelchairs or small children, or those unable to stand, and pregnant women: Follow the blue line
people with reduced mobility
Admission is from 9h30 if you have a ticket. If your disability card bears one of the following indications: "needs accompaniment" or "blindness", an accompanying adult can accompany you free of charge. You will be asked for proof of this at the entrance.
Please note: exempted tickets must be returned to the Asssitance Billeterie counter.
Admission to the festival is free for children under 8. Proof of age will be required at the gate. Exempt tickets allow entry to the festival from 9:30 am. A nursery is available in Hall 6, near the Info Point.
Pssst... The Info Point is also the place to go for lost children!
Please note: exempt tickets must be returned to the Asssitance Billeterie counter.