Japan Expo is 30 minutes away from Paris center with public transportation:
- Take the RER B train.
- From Paris, take the Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV direction (have a look at the line map).
- Get off at “Parc des Expositions” station.
- More information about your trips in the Paris area on www.ratp.fr.
ATTENTION: when buying your ticket, pay attention to purchasing the right type of ticket. You need a valid RER ticket to go to Parc des Expositions. Regular metro tickets are not valid for this itinerary.
To save time and avoid long lines, buy your ticket before the day of the festival.
In the Paris area, buses drive you to Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center:
- Line 350 (RATP) from Gare de l'Est in Paris or from Charle de Gaulle airport, stop at Parc des Expositions RER.
- Line 349 (RATP) from Charle de Gaulle airport to Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, stop at Parc des Expositions RER (end of the line).
- Lines 607, 619, 640, 641, and 642.
- You'll find more information about your trips in the Paris area on www.ratp.fr.
driving to Japan expo
When searching your itinerary on map websites, type Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord-Villepinte - 93420 Villepinte - FRANCE
- To drive to Japan Expo, take the Autoroute A1 or A3 motorways and then the A104.
- On the A104 motorway, get out at exit 2 "Parc des Expositions - Accès Visiteurs".
Car parks & shuttles
- Between 00.00 am and 06.00 am: €0.80 / 15 min.
- Between 07.00 am and 00.00 am: €20 / day.
Car parks are managed by Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center. If you have a question about parking, feel free to ask them.
Shuttles are made available to the attendees of the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center to go to the exhibition halls from the car parks. Shuttles drop off and pick up the attendees near the entrance.
Wherever you come from, either from France or Europe, you can reach Japan Expo in a jiffy!
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV train station: 5 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center by car or with the RER B train.
It serves dozens of cities in France and Europe, such as Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lyon, Arras, Montpellier, Toulouse, and also London, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Köln.
- Gare du Nord train station in Paris: 30 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center with the RER B train.
- Paris train stations: Gares de l’Est, de Lyon, Montparnasse, St-Lazare, Austerlitz, or Bercy train stations allow you to access the RER B train through the metro network.
- Find your metro or RER itinerary on www.ratp.fr.
- You’ll find the train schedule on www.sncf.com.
flying to japan expo
- Paris Charles-de-Gaulle Airport: 5 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center with the RER B.
- Paris Orly Airport: about one hour away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center through the Orlyval (dedicated Orlyval tickets: metro/RER tickets are not valid on this train - more information on www.orlyval.com) to Antony and then the RER B in the direction of Aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle to Parc des Expositions.
WITH ONTOURS, BOOK YOUR BUS TRIP AND/OR YOUR HOTEL AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR TICKET: CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
All the information, the news, the program, and much more are on Japan Expo's mobile app!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION