Lines & entrance
You've followed the indications leading from the car parks and the train station to the entrance. What next? Read this page to know what to expect and onsite, follow our staff members' directions!
1. Security Checks
Due to the current security measures (Vigipirate), all attendees must go through security checks before entering the festival.
CLICK THE LINKS FOR MORE ABOUT:
After security checks, ALL attendees are guided to hall 7 where attendees are distributed in several lines depending on their type of ticket:
- A line for people with 1-day tickets
- A line for people with 4-day passes
- A line with Fastpasses
- A line for Zen+ Comfort Tickets owners
- A line for Zen Ticket owners
- A line for priority people, whether disabled, with strollers or young children, or who can’t keep standing, and pregnant women
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubleshooting Desk before joining the lines.
This concerns children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities (1 companion, over 18 y-o) with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
- Zen+ Ticket holders enter at 8:15am and Zen Tickets holders enters at 8:30am.
- People with a Fastpass go through ticket control BEFORE entering the line. Therefore, at 9:00 am, they can enter the festival directly.
- From 9.30 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance in hall 5A or 6 after ticket scan.
- Please note : there are no ticket offices on the festival! You can buy your tickets online the same day via our website.
Attention, the entrance for disabled people is now made through hall 7, after security check, where they have a dedicated line.
For those people, the entrance is open at 9.30 am if they have a ticket.
Only children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness, can benefit from the free entrance (1 companion, over 18 y-o). In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubleshooting Desk.
- Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Yet you can come a bit earlier than you usually do to have time for security checks.
TO AVOID LONG LINES, CLICK HERE AND LEARN ABOUT THE RUSH HOURS
- Before coming, please check the list of items to make sure you’re not bringing anything forbidden.
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ:
All the information, the news, the program and much more are Japan Expo's mobile app!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION