1. Hall 8: Security Checks
2. Hall 7: Lines
After security checks, ALL attendees are guided to hall 7 where attendees are distributed in several lines depending on their type of ticket:
- An orange line for people with 1-day tickets
- A red line for people with 4-day passes
- A purple line for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners
- A green line for people without tickets who are lead to the festival cash desks
- A blue line for priority people, whether disabled, with strollers or young children, or who can’t keep standing, and pregnant women
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk before joining the lines.
This concerns children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
- From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance in hall 5A or 6 after ticket scan. If you don't have a ticket yet, you can still get it from the cash desks onsite or online on our website or on the mobile app.
The entrance opens at 8.30 am for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners.
- From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEANS OF PAYMENT
Attention, the entrance for disabled people is now made through hall 7, after security check in hall 8, where they have a dedicated line.
For those people, the entrance is open at 9.00 am if they have a ticket and at 10.00 am if they have to buy a ticket.
Only children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness, can benefit from the free entrance. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk.
- Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Yet you can come a bit earlier than you usually do to have time for security checks.
TO AVOID LONG LINES, CLICK HERE AND LEARN ABOUT THE RUSH HOURS
- Before coming, please check the list of items to make sure you’re not bringing anything forbidden.
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.
All the information, the news, the program and much more are Japan Expo's mobile app!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION