Nuit Incolore, whose real name is Théo Marclay, is a Swiss singer-songwriter who, after ten years learning at a music conservatory, composes his songs with delicate lyrics on piano notes.
In an original way, he offers to tell us his story in the manner of a serie, whose episodes are his songs and the seasons his EPs. The latest one: Histoire de Nuit, released in March 2022.
This summer, meet Nuit Incolore at Japan Expo and let you be enchanted by his dark and acidulous musical universe!
On the program:
- Show, Friday 15 July from 11.45 am to 12.15 pm on the Tsubame stage
- Show, Thursday 14th July from 4.15 pm to 4.45 pm on the Ichigo stage
- Show, Saturday 16 July from 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm on the Tsubame stage
- Photocall, Thursday 14 July from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm in the Sumire space
- Signing session, Friday 15 July from 2.15 pm to 3.15 pm in the Sumire space
- Signing session, Saturday 16 July from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm in the Sumire space