Hiroshi MATSUYAMA will be introducing the first self-produced video game of studio CyberConnect2 – Fuga: melodies of steel.
Hiroshi MATSUYAMA is the CEO of CyberConnect2, a Japanese studio based in Fukuoka, Tokyo and Montreal that has produced a number of successful anime-based video games. The studio has produced the following games and works:
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles
- DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT
- .hack (séries)
- NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja (séries)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
- Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
- Tail Concerto
- Silent Bomber
- The movie .hack//The Movie (.hack Sekai no Mukou ni [Beyond The World]
- The book "Digital Daydreams: A Tale of a Japanese Video Game Creator"
Hiroshi MATSUYAMA is not only the CEO of CyberConnect2, he is also a huge manga lover who reads more than 60 manga magazines per month. No need to wonder about his focus on action and staging, which reflects on the video games produced by the studio.
at the festival
Hiroshi MATSUYAMA will talk about CyberConnect2's new video game, first and self-produced video game of the studio: Fuga, melodies of steel, which is taking place in the world of Little Tail Bronx (Tail Concerto / Solatorobo: Red the Hunter). Come meet him on the booth and at signings, and listen to him in two conferences :
In partnership with CyberConnect2
More information on www.cc2.co.jp
Follow Hiroshi MATSUYAMA on: