Points of sale
Japan Expo is back and is waiting for you on July 13-16, 2023: let’s join in and start getting ready now by booking your tickets!
Where to buy your tickets
Tickets for Japan Expo are on sale, in the below-listed ticket offices.
Buy 1-day tickets and 4-day passes in the Fnac network:
- in stores: Fnac, Géant, Magasins U, Intermarché
- by phone: +33 892 684 694 (€0,34/min)
- online at www.fnac.com, www.francebillet.com
Buy 1-day tickets and 4-day passes in the Ticketmaster network:
- in stores: Auchan, Carrefour, Cora, Cultura-E. Leclerc
- online at www.ticketmaster.fr, www.carrefour.fr
Buy 1-day tickets, 4-day passes, and Zen and Zen+ Confort Tickets on Japan Expo's website
When buying tickets from Japan Expo's website, you pay no extra fees.
Please note that if you don't have the possibility to pay by credit card, points of sale like FNAC allow cash purchases in-store!
Attention to non-official retailers: for safety and to avoid buying tickets at more expensive prices, get your tickets in official ticketing networks only, that is, Japan Expo's website and the Fnac and Ticketmaster networks.