Japan Expo is 30 minutes away from Paris center with public transportation:
- Take the RER B train.
- From Paris, take the Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV direction (have a look at the line map).
- Get off at “Parc des Expositions” station.
- More information about your trips in the Paris area on www.ratp.fr.
ATTENTION: when buying your ticket, pay attention to purchasing the right type of ticket. You need a RER ticket valid to go to Parc des Expositions. Regular metro tickets are not valid forthis itinerary.
To save time and avoid long lines, buy your ticket before the day of the festival.
In the Paris area, buses drive you to Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center:
- The 350 line (RATP) from Gare de l'Est in Paris or from Charle de Gaulle airport, stop at Parc des Expositions RER.
- The 349 line (RATP) from Charle de Gaulle airport to Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, stop at Parc des Expositions RER (end of the line).
- The 607, 619, 640, 641, 642 lines.
- You'll find more information about your trips in the Paris area on www.ratp.fr.
driving to Japan expo
When searching your itinerary on map websites, type Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord-Villepinte - 93420 Villepinte - FRANCE
- To drive to Japan Expo, take the Autoroute A1 or A3 motorways and then the A104.
- On the motorway, get out at exit 2 "Parc des Expositions - Accès Visiteurs".
Car parks & shuttles
- From 0 to 3 hours: €0.80 / 15 min.
- From 3 to 6 hours: €0.70 / 15 min.
- From 6 to 8 hours: €0.40 / 15 min.
- From the 8th to 24th hour: €20.
- Every additional 24 hour interval: €20.
Car parks are managed by Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Shuttles are made available to the attendees of Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center to go the exhibition halls from the car parks. Shuttles drop off and pick up the attendees near the entrance of hall 8.
Wherever you come from, either from France or Europe, you can reach Japan Expo in a jiffy!
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV train station: 5 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center by car or with the RER B train.
It serves dozens of cities in France and Europe such as: Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lyon, Arras, Montpellier, Toulouse, and also London, Brussels, Amsterdam or Köln.
- Gare du Nord train station in Paris: 30 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center with the RER B train.
- Paris train stations: Gares de l’Est, de Lyon, Montparnasse, St-Lazare, Austerlitz, or Bercy train stations allow you to access the RER B train through the metro network.
- Find your metro or RER itinerary on www.ratp.fr.
- You’ll find the train schedule on www.sncf.com.
flying to japan expo
- Paris Charles-de-Gaulle Airport: 5 minutes away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center with the RER B.
- Paris Orly Airport: about one hour away from Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center through the Orlyval (dedicated Orlyval tickets: metro/RER tickets are not valid on this train - more information on www.orlyval.com) to Antony and then the RER B in the direction of Aéroport Charles-de-Gaulle to Parc des Expositions.