Disabled & Priority Attendees
The entrance to the festival is made easier for disabled people, pregnant women, families with young children or people who can’t keep standing for a long time.
- The entrance to the festival is free for the companion of people with disabilities (one companion, over 18 y-o, per person). You’ll have to show a card or justification mentioning blindness or the need for a companion.
- Free tickets are given out at the Troubleshooting Desk only, in hall 7. You must withdraw them before getting in the lines. They allow you to go in from 9:00 am.
- A priority line is set for the latter to avoid the waiting. Attention, this line is located in Hall 7 with the other lines.
- People with other disabilities, pregnant women, families with children under 3 y-o, or anyone for whom it is hard to stand in the lines can also use this priority line.
- A justification (disability card or doctor’s certificate) will be asked.
- For the people mentioned above, the entrance opens at 9:00 am if they have a ticket. To get a discount, buy presale tickets.
- If you have questions about coming to Japan Expo as a disabled person, click here to read the dedicated FAQ.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: