Children under 8 y.o.
- The festival entrance is free for all children under 8. You’ll need to show an ID or justification. From the day they turn 8, they must have an entrance ticket.
- Free tickets are given out at the Troubleshooting Desk in hall 7. You must withdraw them before joining the lines leading to the festival entrance. They allow entrance from 9.00 am.
- Click here for more information about children at Japan Expo
8 y.o. and more
- There are no discounts for children who are 8 or more, or for students.
- Underage teenagers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult or have a note of parental consent.
All the information, the news, the program and much more are Japan Expo's mobile app!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION