Japan Expo 21st Impact was postponed to July 2022. If you had already bought your tickets for 2020 or 2021 on our website, they will be valid for 2022 and will soon be updated in your account, available on our website and mobile app. If you want, and if you can, we can’t emphasize enough how this is the best solution to help us through these tough times. A refund process will also be communicated shortly.
For those who bought their tickets through our partner networks, Francebillet, Ticketmaster and Ontours, you can contact them to know their terms.
- EXIT IS PERMANENT, THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY. If you want to go out and back in as you please, choose a Zen Ticket!
- When buying your tickets before July 10th, 2022, you get a discount: buy your tickets as soon as possible to get the best prices! Click here for information about entrance fees
- When buying your tickets before your visit, you benefit from the early entrance, from 9.00 am, and enjoy one more hour of the festival, whereas the cash desks open at 10.00 am.
- Tickets are available on our website from now until the festival, and in our partner ticketing networks until the day before the festival.
- During the event, tickets are available everyday from the festival cash desks from 10.00 am. They are also available online on our website during the event.
- 4-day passes are only available before the festival and are in limited quantity.
- Zen and Zen+ Confort Tickets are available before June 28, 2022 in the limit of availability, in very limited quantities, and only on our website.