- EXIT IS PERMANENT, THERE WILL BE NO RE-ENTRY. If you want to go out and back in as you please, choose a Zen Ticket!
- When buying your tickets before July 10th, 2022, you get a discount: buy your tickets as soon as you can to get the best prices! Click here for information about entrance fees
- Please note : there are no cash desks this year, so thing about getting your tickets in advance to avoid stress ! You can still by them on d-day, via our website.
- Tickets will be available on our website before and during the festival from December 2nd at 10.00 am, and in our partner ticketing networks until the day before the festival.
- 4-day passes are available in limited quantity, online only, until thursday, 5.30 pm, first day of the festival.
- Zen and Zen+ Confort Tickets are available before June 28, 2022 in the limit of availability, in very limited quantities, and only on our website.
Tickets bought in 2020 or 2021
If you bought your tickets on our website, your tickets are valid for Japan Expo 21st Impact in 2022. In your personal account, on the website or the app, you'll find your new tickets with the right dates. Many thanks to all of you who kept their tickets and helped us through those hard times.
If you bought your tickets with our partner networks, Fnac, Ticketmaster and Ontours, you can contact them to know their terms. They are there to help you.