It is during one of his many insomnias that young Swiss Théo Marclay finds his stage name: Nuit Incolore (Colorless Night).
After that, he spent his nights between the cold walls of his student room, composing songs, like melancholic poems, thanks to his author-composer-interpreter’s talents.
With 10 years of learning at a music conservatory, Nuit Incolore is able to set the scene, from his fingertips, for the doubts and pains inhabiting him thanks to the piano notes that set light on his mind’s darkest corners, like the hero of his own manga.
Since 2020, he released several EPs and singles such as Pleurs du soir (evening tears) and Plume Filante (shooting feather), he came back with a new single Ep 1. Hors de moi (Ep 1: Out of Me) at the end of 2021. It is the beginning of a new story that he decides to tell us in such a special way. He presents his songs as episodes and his EPs as seasons of a TV series, the first of which, Histoire de nuit (Night Story), was released in March 2022.
After having set the stage on fire at Japan Expo Sud, Nuit Incolore is back this summer, in Paris this time!
On the program:
- Show, Friday 15 July from 11.45 am to 12.15 pm on the Tsubame stage
- Show, Thursday 14th July from 4.15 pm to 4.45 pm on the Ichigo stage
- Show, Saturday 16 July from 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm on the Tsubame stage
- Photocall, Thursday 14 July from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm in the Sumire space
- Signing session, Friday 15 July from 2.15 pm to 3.15 pm in the Sumire space
- Signing session, Saturday 16 July from 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm in the Sumire space