Hayabusa is a new generation Kayo Kyoku group of musical artists singing 70’s-style J-pop ballads. The group was formed in September 2011 with Hikaru, Shoya, and Yamato. “Fly high in the future” is the image that became the basis of the group’s name.
Hayabusa made their debut with the single Yokohama Yokorenbo in February 2012. In November 2013, they released their first album, Kayo Cover Songs. Their 4th and 5th singles, Romantic Tokyo and Tsukiakari no Tango, reached the top of the Oricon weekly (enka, kayo kyoku), showing a growing success confirmed at their first solo concert at Tokyo Asakusa Kokaido. Their latest single released in March, Eborebo!, is the theme song for TV Tokyo’s wildly popular animation series Duel Masters VSR.
Hayabusa take over popular Showa Period J-pop music with youth, freshness, and a new-era view of the 21st century world. They are a booming musical trio with a fast-growing reputation. Come see them on stage for performances and a panel!
- Birthday: July 19, 1993
- Astrological sign: Cancer
- Blood Type: O
- Hobbies: playing guitar, bass and drums, listening to music, watching movies, and photography
- Birthday: April 10, 1987
- Astrological sign: Aries
- Blood Type: AB
- Hobbies: listening to music, playing shamisen, dancing shin-buyo
- Birthday: April 26, 1993
- Astrological sign: Taurus
- Blood type: O
- Hobbies: drawing, watching movies, reading books, playing ukulele, short-distance race running
- Feb. 22, 2012: Yokohama Yokorenbo (single)
- Jan. 23, 2013: Chotto Matteyo Yokohama (single)
- Nov. 27, 2013: Kayo Cover Songs (album)
- Feb. 26, 2014: Nande Yokohama (single)
- Oct. 29, 2014: Romantic Tokyo (single)
- Aug. 26, 2015: Tsukiakari no Tango (single)
- March 2nd, 2016: Eborebo! (single)