3 checkrooms, managed by Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, are made available to attendees at Japan Expo:
- The first one is at the entrance of hall 8 to leave the objects that are not allowed in. It is open from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm so you can leave your items in the morning and pick them up when leaving the festival.
- The other two are inside the festival, at the entrances of hall 5 and hall 6.
- Coat: €2
- Small bag: €3
- Big bag: €4
Cosplayers’ Changing Facilities
Japan Expo is setting up changing facilities for all cosplayers to change in their costumes on site if they like:
- Dedicated rooms meant for those who compete on the Ichigô stage.
- Free-access rooms for all the cosplayers of the festival, who parade in the alleys and on the Kitsune stage,
- At the entrance of hall 8 to allow you to put your costume on and leave your baggage at the checkroom before getting in.
- And inside the festival.
ATMs are available at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center has ATMs available for attendees.
Yet, you should plan to bring enough cash before your arrival at the festival, because very few exhibitors accept credit cards, and ATMs will most likely be crowded. Since any exit is definitive, make sure you don’t forget anything before getting in!!
In case of faintness or if you get hurt, contact the medical service, whose number is available on the festival map, or warn one the staff members.
Lost & Found
During the festival, found objects are brought back to the information desk (Point info), which keeps them until the end of the festival. We also keep everything found at the festival after its closure, to allow you to get them back.
You just have to send us an e-mail with a precise description of the object you have lost, so that we can identify it. Then we'll get back to you. Send your e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.