1. Hall 8: Security Checks
Due to the security level (Vigipirate) in France at the moment, special measures are planned for the duration of the festival.
As a consequence, all attendees must go through security checks in hall 8 before entering the festival.
2. Hall 7: Lines
After security checks, ALL attendees are invited to go to hall 7 where there are several lines depending on their type of ticket:
- An orange line for people with 1-day tickets
- A red line for people with 4-day passes
- A purple line for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners
- A green line for people without tickets who are lead to the festival cash desks
- A blue line for priority people, disabled people, people with strollers or young children, pregnant women, people who can’t keep standing
Attention: for people who are allowed free entrance, free tickets must be picked up at the Troubelshooting Desk only, in hall 7, before the lines.
This concerns children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification showing that they need a companion or are blind. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
- From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance of the festival after ticket control.
Zen and Zen+ ticket owners are allowed in from 8.30 am.
- From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
Means of payment:
- Cash. Please note that banknotes above €50 are not accepted, as well as payments made with more than 50 coins.
In order to save time, please prepare the exact change before you get to cash desks.
- Credit cards at some specific cash desks.
- Checks are no longer accepted, only cash and credit cards.
Tickets for the day and for the following days are available at the cash desks: you can buy your tickets for several days if you like. We reming you that you also get a discount when buying presale tickets.
Attention, the entrance for disabled people is now made through hall 7, after security check in hall 8, where they have a dedicated line.
For those people, the entrance is open at 9.00 am if they have a ticket and at 10.00 am if they have to buy a ticket.
Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Yet you can come a bit earlier than you usually do to have time for security checks.
Before coming to the festival, please check the list of forbidden items to make sure you’re not bringing anything that won’t be allowed in.
On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.