1. Hall 8: Security Checks
2. Hall 7: Lines
After security checks, ALL attendees are guided to hall 7 where attendees are distributed in several lines depending on their type of ticket:
- An orange line for people with 1-day tickets
- A red line for people with 4-day passes
- A purple line for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners
- A green line for people without tickets who are lead to the festival cash desks
- A blue line for priority people, whether disabled, with strollers or young children, or who can’t keep standing, and pregnant women
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk before joining the lines.
This concerns children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
3. Entrances & Cash Desks
- From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance in hall 5A or 6 after ticket control.
The entrance opens at 8.30 am for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners.
- From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
Means of payment:
- Cash. Please note that banknotes above €50 are not accepted, as well as payments made with more than 50 coins.
In order to save time, please prepare the exact change before you get to cash desks.
- Credit cards at some specific cash desks.
- Checks are no longer accepted, only cash and credit cards.
Tickets for the day and for the following days are available at the cash desks: you can buy your tickets for several days if you like. We reming you that you also get a discount when buying presale tickets.
Attention, the entrance for disabled people is now made through hall 7, after security check in hall 8, where they have a dedicated line.
For those people, the entrance is open at 9.00 am if they have a ticket and at 10.00 am if they have to buy a ticket.
Only children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness, can benefit from the free entrance. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk.
- Attention to opening hours!! There’s no use coming at 5.00 am and wait for several hours at the entrance. Yet you can come a bit earlier than you usually do to have time for security checks.
TO AVOID LONG LINES, CLICK HERE AND LEARN ABOUT THE RUSH HOURS
- Before coming, please check the list of items to make sure you’re not bringing anything forbidden.
- On site, open your bags and coats before your turn arrives at security checks to save time.