Illustrations for Japan Expo
- Pixie, volumes 1-4 (Delcourt; 2004-2007)
- Kookaburra Universe, volume 10 (Soleil; 2008)
- Sweety Sorcellery, volume 1 (Soleil; 2009)
- Elinor Jones, volume 1-3 (Soleil; 2010-2012)
- Harfang (Delcourt; 2014)
- Lady Liberty, volume 1 (Soleil; 2014)
Aurore was born on May 15, 1975 in Le Mans, France. Deeply influenced by Asian culture, she created the fanzine My City and worked on it for five years (1995-2000).
She discovered comics with the great classics, then she discovered other artists like Yslaire,Vatine, Crisse and Marini. She's been illustrating Japan Expo festivals posters since 2006.
Discover Aurore’s universe on her official website www.auroreblackcat.net!