Book your tickets online to the last minute with Japan Expo, on our website or on the mobile app!
Entrances & Cash Desks
- From 9.00 am, people with tickets are led to the entrance in hall 5A or 6 after ticket control.
The entrance opens at 8.30 am for Zen and Zen+ Ticket owners.
- From 10.00 am, people without tickets are led to the festival cash desks to buy their entrance tickets.
Means of payment
- Cash. Please note that banknotes above €50 are not accepted, as well as payments made with more than 50 coins.
In order to save time, please prepare the exact change before you get to cash desks.
- Credit cards at some specific cash desks.
- Checks are no longer accepted, only cash and credit cards.
Tickets for the day and for the following days are available at the cash desks: you can buy your tickets for several days if you like. Yet, to get a discount ou 4-day passes, book your tickets as soon as possible!
Only children under 8 and the companions of people with disabilities with a card or justification mentioning the need for a companion or blindness, can benefit from the free entrance. In both cases, you'll need to show a justification.
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk.
Attention: people who benefit from free entrance must pick up a free ticket at the Troubelshooting Desk before joining the lines.
All the information, the news, the program and much more are Japan Expo's mobile app!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION