Blue Encount is a four-piece band hailing from Kumamoto. With their moving and powerful style, they become one with their audience. Their ability to strike directly at the feelings of their fans has given the emotional rock band a great deal of attention.
They made their major debut with the EP TIMELESS ROOKIE in September 2014 and since then have released three full albums, including THE END and VECTOR. To this day, they have released many anime theme songs, such as VS, the opening of Gintama Porori-hen and lately Polaris, the opening of My Hero Academia.
Their attitude of always giving their best performances and hot messages arouses sympathy from many people.
- DAYxDAY (2015) for Gintama
- Survivor (2016) for Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
- VS (2017) for Gintama Porori-hen
- FREEDOM (2018) for BANANA FISH
- Polaris (2019) for My Hero Academia