Don’t miss SQUARE ENIX at Japan Expo, featuring a selection of the most expected games, as well as figurines, and many more collector items.
Come have a look at the products of SQUARE ENIX’s official store, on booth D180 in 5A, and visit the official game booth, B642 in hall 6 with titles such as Final Fantasy® XV, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided®, Dragon Quest Builders™, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue, World Of Final Fantasy®, I Am Setsuna™, and Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age. Many surprises will be unveiled on this occasion.
SQUARE ENIX is welcoming several guests with signings and a special event:
- Shinji HASHIMOTO, the Executive producer of World of Final Fantasy, signing on Thursday, July 7, from 11.15 am to 12.15 pm at Sumiré stage 5
- Takeshi NOZUE, the Director of Final Fantasy XV cutscenes and Director of the CG animation film Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, at the Final Fantasy XV Universe event on Thursday from 1.30 pm on the Yuzu stage
- Akio OFUJI, the Producer of Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV and Global Marketing Manager of Final Fantasy XV, at the Final Fantasy XV Universe event on Thursday from 1.30 pm on the Yuzu stage
Game demos on the booth
Several public world premieres of playable demos are available at SQUARE ENIX’s booth:
- Final Fantasy XV
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue
- World Of Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
The attendees can also play Star Ocean®: Integrity and Faithlessness™ and I Am Setsuna during the festival.
©SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. Tous droits réservés. Conception des personnages principaux : TETSUYA NOMURA
FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX et le logo SQUARE ENIX sont des marques de fabrique ou des marques déposées du groupe Square Enix.