Children are more than welcome at Japan Expo which has an area of activities and games just for them (booth 642, hall 6)! The Kids’ area is open to all kids under 13, everyday from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. Staff members trained to child care are welcoming the kids.
- Attention, the Kids’ area is not a day nursery: parents or any other adults in charge of the children must stay with them at all times.
- The festival is free for children under 8: click here for more about children at Japan Expo.
The Kids’ area is made of several thematic corners with varied activities available all day long. Our partners propose five types of activties:
- Bibliothèque nationale de France (national library): Japanese tales, pop-up and origami workshops.
- Glénat (publisher): Chi, the cute heroine of the manga Chi’s Sweet Home, is visiting.
- Nintendo: video games chosen for the youngest.
- TOEI Animation and Bandai: discovery of Dragon Ball Super.
- Viz Media Europe: YO-KAI WATCH with two Nintendo 3DS machines and Doraemon activities.
Other activities are organized:
- A make-up corner
- A book corner
- A creative activity corner
- An anime screening corner
- A video game corner
- A photocall to take pictures of your kids with the characters visiting the booth, like Chi, Jihanyan, and many other mascots!