InfiniVerse is a professional development and creation studio, specialized in virtual reality and high tech. Its four creators / producers all bring their own personal skills to the studio productions, complementing one another. Above all, they are passionate about virtual reality and use the technology.
The team is always trying to create new sensations for the public, inventing new techniques. From the beginning, this constant will to innovate has been a source of inspiration.
At Japan Expo Sud, InfiniVerse is offering you virtual reality new experiences with HTC Vive, Oculus Rift (with Touch), and OSVR:
- InfiniVerse takes you to the Cyberpunk world of Doll-City: Prologue, inspired from fictions such as Ghost in the Shell and Akira
- with Apsoft, get out of the futuristic escape room of Shipscale. Pay heed: time is no friend of yours!
- Uwu invites you to test a multiplayer experience with stunning avatars!
- with the creator of Protube (a peripheral for VR FPS), experience your first military training
- the Virtual Association is here to show you a VR creation of their and to tell you more about the universe of the game
- Café VR present you several GearVR and HTC Vive experiences
- Raptor-lab comes with a multiplayer game you can try during the festival
- Quieter experiences are also available for those who are not so reckless
Get a glimpse of the future: enter a new reality!
Find out more about InfiniVerse on infiniverse.fr