Ingredients for the dough
- 150g of buckwheat flour
- 50g of wheat flour
- 5cl of water
- 1 egg
Ingredients for the seasoning and garnish
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red shiso (Japanese basil)
- Caramelized ginger in tamari soy sauce
- Blend all the ingredients and stretch the dough 3mm-thick.
- Cut the noodles and cook them in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water and season the soba with olive oil, soy sauce, the tomato, chive, red shiso and the caramelized ginger in tamari soy sauce. And now enjoy!