From Paris and its region:
- RER B drops you off on the threshold of Japan Expo: get down at the stop "Parc des Expositions".
- You need 5 minutes from Roissy - Charles de Gaulle airport and 30 minutes from Paris, Gare du Nord, to get to Japan Expo by RER B.
- Prepare your route in the blink of an eye on www.ratp.fr.
- ATTENTION: when buying your ticket, pay attention to purchasing the right type of ticket. You need a RER ticket valid to go to Parc des Expositions. Regular metro tickets are not valid forthis itinerary.
- To save time and avoid long lines, buy your ticket before the day of the festival.
If you’re coming from far away:
- By plane or TGV train: Roissy - Charles de Gaulle airport and TGV station are set 5 minutes away from the festival by RER B.
- By train: Paris’s stations allow you get to Paris, and then to the RER B with the metro. Prepare your route in the blink of an eye on www.ratp.fr.
- By bus: many companies propose cheap trips to Paris. Click the links to have a look at our partner’s good deals with SoBus.
You don’t feel like wearing your cosplay in the train? You can put it on at Japan Expo: free changing facilities are made available for you in hall 8 and in hall 5A by the Kitsune stage.
CLICK HERE TO FIND THE ANSWERS!