- Get a discount when buying your tickets before the festival. And get in earlier, from 9.00 am.
- And to save even more money, get a 4-day pass, only available in presale.
- Make it a family day out: the entrance is free for children under 8.
|Thursday 07/06/2017||Friday 07/07/2017||Saturday 07/08/2017||Sunday 07/09/2017||4-day passes||Zen Tickets|
|Presale* (enter from 9.00 am)||€17||€12||€22||€17||€56||€100|
|On-site ticketing (opens at 10.00 am)||€20||€15||€25||€20||Not available||Not available|
*When buying presale tickets:
- Enjoy one extra hour at the festival: enter from 9.00 am, instead of 10.00 am when the cash desks open
- Benefit from a discount
Where to buy tickets
Buy 1-day tickets and 4-day passes in the Ticketmaster network:
- in stores: Auchan, Cora, Cultura-E. Leclerc
- online at www.ticketmaster.fr
- The festival entrance is free for children under 8, you will need to show a justification. Free tickets are given out at the Troubleshooting Desk only, in hall 7. You must withdraw them before getting in the lines.
- If you have questions about children at Japan Expo Sud, click here to read more about it.
Persons with disabilities
- The entrance to the festival is free for the companions of people with disabilities (one companion per person). You’ll have to show a card or justification showing that you need a companion. Free tickets are given out at the Troubleshooting Desk only, in hall 7. You must withdraw them before getting in the lines.
A priority entrance is set for the latter to avoid the waiting. Attention, this line is now set in Hall 7 with the other lines.
- People with other disabilities, pregnant women, families with young children, or anyone for whom it is hard to stand in the lines can also use this priority line.
A justification (disability card or doctor’s certificate) may be asked.
- For the people above, the entrance opens at 9.00 am if they have a presale ticket.
Otherwise, entrance tickets are sold from 10.00 am at the cash desks, still using the priority line.
To enter earlier and get a discount on 1-day tickets as mentioned above, you should buy presale tickets.
- If you have questions about coming to Japan Expo as a disabled person, click here to read the dedicated FAQ.
- ANY EXIT IS DEFINITIVE. If you want to go out and back in during the day, you can get a Zen Ticket!
- When buying presale tickets, you benefit from discounts and one more hour at the festival as for you the doors open at 9.00 am instead of 10.00 am for the on-site cash desks.
- Tickets are available in the ticketing networks mentioned above until the day before the festival, Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11.59 pm.
- After this date and during the whole duration of the festival, tickets are available from the on-site cash desks from 10.00 am everyday.
- 4-day passes are available before the festival only and are limited.
- Zen Tickets and Zen+ Tickets are available only before the festival, are limited, and sold only on our website. There are no other Premium Tickets anymore.