Accreditations are currently closed. You can not make your accreditation request for Japan Expo 19th Impact now. They will open in the weeks before the festival.
Yet, if you don't have an account on our accreditation website, you can create it now. Account creation requests are treated regularly all year long.
At the festival:
- Web media cannot be accredited on site, any request must be completed via the website.
- Other media can request an accreditation on site from 10.00 am every day.
For any questions about press relations, please contact our team, the agency GAMES OF COM:
- Aurélie LEBRUN - aurelie.lebrun[a]gamesofcom.fr
- Emmanuelle VERNIQUET - emmanuelle.verniquet[a]gamesofcom.fr
- Charlotte DEMOUGIN - charlotte.demougin[a]gamesofcom.fr
Click here to download our press kit including the festival poster and logos.
They talk about Japan Expo
In 2016 at Japan Expo:
- 565 accredited journalists
- 370 media clippings
- 29 radio clippings
- 29 TV clippings
- 179 written press clippings
- 69 web clippings (outside blogs and non-professional websites)
- 208 interviews