New Jen notes!
In 2017, a new version of Jen notes will be used at Japan Expo festivals, replacing the old ones. The Jens you won in 2016 and before will still be valid in 2017 until the end of the year but not in 2018 and after.
Don’t forget to exchange the Jens you still own against products at the Jen store at Japan Expo Sud 8th Wave (Feb. 24-26, 2017) or at Japan Expo 18th Impact (July 6-9, 2017) to avoid losing them!
What are Jens?
Jens are a fictive currency used only in Japan Expo festivals. It is made of notes of 100 Jens, 500 Jens, 1,000 Jens, 2,000 Jens, and 5,000 Jens.
You can collect the Jen notes you win in several Japan Expo festivals and year after year. Thus you can win Jens in several festivals, and then use them in one exchange.
Attention! As mentioned in the previous section, a new version of Jen tickets will be used from 2017. The Jens you collected until 2016 are still valid for a year: don’t forget to exchange them at Japan Expo Sud 8th Wave (Feb. 24-26, 2017) or at Japan Expo 18th Impact (July 6-9, 2017).
How to win Jens?
There are several ways of winning Jens:
- By playing games and entering the activities on our partners’ booths. They will give you a certain amount of Jens if you win at games, quizzes, tournaments, and more!
- By entering the games organized by the Activities Desk.
Ask the Activities Desk for more information.
How to exchange Jens for products?
You can exchange your Jen notes at the Jen shop set at the Activities Desk for products worth 200 Jens to 7,700 Jens.
Many products in a class of their own are also proposed for more than 8,000 Jens.
- No change is given back on Jen notes.
- Jen notes that are torn or damaged are not accepted.
- The Jens collected until 2016 will still be accepted in 2017 but no more after 2018: more information above.