Use organic ingredients for organic mochi!
For the mochi paste
- 1 cup of glutinous rice
- 1,5 cup of water
For the filling
- 1 cup of Camargue black rice
- 2 cup of water
- Black sesame almond sugared
- Boil the water to cook the rice for the paste.
- Crush the cooked rice until you get a glutinous paste.
- Prepare the filling: boil the water to cook the rice, and blend with the sugared.
- Make the mochi and put some filling in the middle.
Mochi are one of the most famous Japanese confections. In Japan, they’re mostly served for New Year.