Use organic ingredients for organic dorayaki!
For the dough
- 2 eggs
- 80 g cane sugar
- 10 g honey
- 90 g wheat flour
- 20 g corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- A tablespoon of water
For the filling
- 1 cup of Camargue black rice
- 2 cup of water
- Matcha almond sugared
- A few raspberries
- Blend the eggs with the sugar, honey, and baking soda until it blanches.
- Sift and add the flour and corn starch, and blend
- Prepare the filling: heat the water to cook the rice, and blend with the sugared.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with some oil and add ladders of dough.
- When bubbles appear on the top, turn the pancakes over.
- Add some filling between two warm pancakes and press the edges to join them.
You can replace the filling with azuki beans.
Dorayaki are Doraemon’s favorite confection.
They are also at the heart of the plot of Naomi KAWASE’s movie Sweet Bean (2015).